Nurture Infant House
With more than 20 collective years in the infant care industry, we are Singapore’s leading provider of high quality preschool services.
Grounded in best local and international early childhood practices, our curriculum empowers children to become critical thinkers and creative learners, confident and ready for school, and inspired with the passion for lifelong learning.
Our niche is in developing high-quality early learning environments for babies and infant between 2 to 18 months.
Our commitment to service excellence has made us the preferred partner of choice for many child care centres and parents.
The confidence shown by our corporate partners is a strong endorsement of our ability to provide high quality early childhood services to our customers.
We are committed to:
• Providing a warm and loving environment that will foster a sense of security in the child.
• Helping each child to become a curious and independent learner so the child can make choices.
• Building children’s self-esteem and confidence so that they will grow up to be confident adults.
• Developing positive bonding and attachment between the caregiver and child.
• Providing parents the confidence that their children are in the good hands of trained and caring
In order to foster quality care, we encourage:
• Basic trust in the child to be an initiator, an explorer and a self-learner
• An environment for the child that is physically safe and emotionally nurturing
• Time for uninterrupted play
• Freedom to explore and interact with other infants
• Involvement of the child in all care activities to allow the child to become an active participant
• Sensitive observation of the child in order to understand his or her needs
• Consistency, clearly defined limits and expectations to develop discipline
We believe that the first three years of life is a period of rapid and tremendous growth across all areas of development of children and that secure relationships with responsive and respectful adults provide the basis for all learning.