Here are 36 Things that Your Baby Might Be Scared Of
Updated: Sep 22, 2022
In this article, I will be sharing things that might scare the baby and the parent might want to avoid scaring the baby.
Image Credits: Unsplash
1. Prank the baby that his head is hit onto a wall or door.
2. Prank the baby that you got his nose.
3. Make sudden sounds or noises where the baby is.
4. Pour water onto the baby’s body during bath time.
5. See shadow chasing him as the baby moves.
6. Bark by a dog.
7. Change of light in tunnels.
8. Play Peekaboo with the baby.
9. Play Jack in the box with the baby.
10. Carry the baby up in the air.
11. See human board or statue.
12. Receive a reply when pressing on mobile.
13. See fire when someone is cooking.
14. Burst balloon.
15. See pets like cats.
16. Wash car in a petrol station.
18. Touch by a chick.
19. See himself in the mirror.
20. See auto-open door.
21. Blow a big bubble using bubble gum.
22. See vacuum spinner moving.
23. Kiss by the parent.
24. Dry the baby’s hands with a dryer in the toilet.
25. See cleaning the car’s mirror.
26. Ask the baby to carry a small animal-like bird.
27. Know of the parent is secretly watching.
28. Put a doll or a moving toy in front of the baby.
29. See mama removing makeup.
30. See mama put on coloured mask.
31. See unfamiliar face.
32. See an auto-open dustbin.
33. Scare by fake teeth.
34. Hit on the table.
35. Fall down.
36. Switch on a fan himself and was scared by the fan moving sound.
I hope all these pointers will help the parent to avoid scaring the baby.
What matters most to parents? Our most-read articles:
Importance of a conducive learning environment
https://www.nurtureinfant.com/post/importance-of-a-conducive-learning-environment (Read 200,857 times)
Holistic Child Development
https://www.nurtureinfant.com/post/ensuring-holistic-child-development (Read 52,623 times)
What to prepare for infant care
https://www.genesisgroup.sg/post/what-to-prepare-for-infant-care (Read 23,028 times)
Tampines parks that you can bring your child
https://www.genesisgroup.sg/post/tampines-parks-that-you-can-bring-your-child (Read 11,902 times)
Cost of infant care
https://www.genesisgroup.sg/post/cost-of-infant-care (Read 11,246 times)
NURTURE INFANT HOUSE (Tampines)
We have over 10 years of experience in nurturing thousands of infants aged from 2 months to 18 months. Our infant care Tampines or infant care at Tampines has a purposefully curated environment that provides our infants with a warm, loving and interactive environment to learn and grow in body and in mind independently.
If you are looking for a good Tampines infant care or Tampines preschool or Tampines childcare near Tampines central, do consider Nurture Infant House. We provide parents with the confidence that their infants are in the good hands of our trained and caring teachers.
Our Tampines childcare is one of Singapore's leading childcare services. Visit our childcare at Tampines and Tampines preschool to learn more about our curriculum and how we ensure a holistic development for your child.
At our preschool Tampines, we believe in the growth and potential of every child and aim to develop your child to their best.
Lastly, would you like to visit our Nurture Infant House to find out more about our environment and setup as well as understand our operations by talking to our teachers and supervisor?
Nurture Infant House (2 to 18 months Infants)
Blk 433 Tampines Street 43 #01-61 Singapore 520433
Genesis Childcare 1989 (Playgroup to Kindergarten 2)
Blk 433 Tampines Street 43 #01-63/65 Singapore 520433
Opening hours: Monday to Friday (7am to 7pm) & Saturday (7am to 2pm)
Public Bus services: 8 / 21 / 28 / 29 / 293